Download it today!
- The app is free to download, but subscribers can access daily editions and premium mobile content for one low price.
- Download daily editions to read offline at your convenience.
- Browse photos and watch videos of local and national events.
- Access FREE local weather, events, classifieds and shopping information.
- Share articles, photos, coupons and local events with your friends on social networks.
This Week's Circulars
Dana Joyce Dement Pugh, 50, of Elkmont, passed away Tuesday, October 27, 2020, at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham. Mrs. Pugh was born January 1, 1970, to Robert Allen Dement and Joyce Lee Smith Dement. Memorial Service for Mrs. Pugh will be noon Saturday, October 31, 2020, at Limeston…
Meisha Faith McGee, 4, of Athens, Alabama, died Monday, October 26, 2020, at her residence. Miss McGee was born November 26, 2015, in Homewood, Alabama. Memorial service will be held later. Spry Funeral Home assisted the family.
Roger Dale Jackson, 74, of Athens, Alabama, died Friday, October 23, 2020 at his residence. Services are 1 p.m. Monday at Spry Funeral Home. Burial in New Salem Cemetery. Visitation 11 a.m. until service Monday at Spry.
Gene Burch Cannon, 70, of Athens, passed away on Sunday. Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Tuesday at Limestone Chapel Funeral Home. Visitation from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m., prior to the service. Burial in Roselawn Cemetery.
- Narcotics investigation leads to rape charge
- THE 'BUC' STOPS HERE: Buc-ee's travel center planned for Athens
- Former Limestone employee facing sexual misconduct charges
- AG: Elkmont man used county job to solicit sex
- CITY SCHOOLS: Board creates new role, appoints interim principal
- Store owner charged after chasing, shooting at customer
- Limestone man charged with drug trafficking
- Arrest reports for 10/24/20
- PATTERSON TRIAL: State seeks forfeiture of retirement funds
- ACS board votes to buy out Holladay's contract