At least 15 advertisers are expected to launch teasers for their ads running during Super Bowl XLVII. The goal is to create interest for ads without spilling the beans on the Game Day spot. Here are 5 teaser ads to seek out online before the game on Sunday:
1. Mercedes-Benz: In a spot that has gotten 5.4 million views on Youtube.com, supermodel Kate Upton wears a low-cut tank top as she oversees football players washing her car.
On the Web: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPq7jVGPs3g
2. Volkswagen: Volkswagen's teaser spot shows people who have starred in videos online previously erupting in temper tantrums on a sunny hilltop to sing "Get Happy" with reggae singer Jimmy Cliff
On the Web:http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfCm9P8naDQ
3. Gildan Activewear: First-time Super Bowl advertiser Gildan Activewear teases a spot that shows a man waking up dazed in a bedroom with furry handcuffs around his wrist.
On the Web: http://www.youtube.com/user/GildanTV?v=_KIKjcMTKPk
4. Kraft's Mio: "30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan appears to say a bleeped out profanity in a teaser to introduce Mio's sports drink drops, Mio Fit.
On the Web: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eenSfU7YYnY
5. Toyota: "Big Bang Theory" star Kaley Cuoco grants wishes to a peppy song in the teaser for Toyota's spot.http://On the Web: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKnuMIIEtoo
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.