Ronald “Rocky” Robinson, 25, of Athens passed away Thursday, May 15, 2008, at his residence.
The family is accepting visitors Sunday, May 18, 2008 from 4:30 until 6:30 p.m. at his home at 27343 Ed Ray Road in Athens.
He was a graduate of East Limestone High School and Calhoun Community College and was a senior at Athens State University.
Donations in lieu of flowers may be made to the family in his memory.
He is survived by his mother, Ronnie Robinson of Athens, and an aunt, Sandra Robinson of Athens.
Arrangements are being handed by Limestone Chapel Funeral Home.
This Week's Circulars
Mrs. Clarise Reba Nixon McBay Bloodworth, 84, of Athens, Alabama, died Monday, October 26, 2020, at her residence. Mrs. Bloodworth was born February 28, 1936, in Limestone County. She was a member of Sunnyhill Church of Christ and was a homemaker. There will be a private graveside service. S…
Graveside service for Andrew Horton Jr., 70, is 2 p.m. Sunday, November 1, 2020 at Thatch-Mann Cemetery in Athens, Alabama, with the Rev. Charlie J. Johnson officiating. Public viewing at Peoples Funeral Home is 1-5 p.m. Saturday.
Graveside service for Andy Wayne Hawkins, 58, is noon Sunday, November 1, 2020, at Smithfield Cemetery in Elkmont, Alabama, with Peoples Funeral Home directing. Public viewing at the funeral home will be 1-5 p.m. Saturday.
Shelby Jean Hamilton Nixon, 79, of Athens, Alabama, died Thursday, October 29, 2020, at Athens-Limestone Hospital. Services will be 2 p.m. Saturday at Spry Funeral Home Chapel with Don Lee and Kasey Harbin officiating with burial in Ripley Cemetery. Visitation is from 1 p.m. until service Sa…
- AG: Elkmont man used county job to solicit sex
- Store owner charged after chasing, shooting at customer
- Miller Outdoors opens Ardmore location
- CART BEHIND THE HORSE: Carriage rides coming to downtown Athens
- Mazda-Toyota logo color designed by Tanner student
- Narcotics investigation leads to rape charge
- Arrest reports for 10/28/20
- THE 'BUC' STOPS HERE: Buc-ee's travel center planned for Athens
- Arrest reports for 10/27/20
- CITY SCHOOLS: Board creates new role, appoints interim principal