This Week's Circulars
Frankie Lee Elders, 50, of Elkmont, Alabama, died Tuesday, March 31, 2020, at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. A private graveside service will be held at Roselawn Cemetery.
Greg Miller, 59, died April 1, 2020. He is survived by his wife, Debra. A private service is planned, to be attended by his closest family and friends. In lieu of flowers, make donations to your favorite charity.
Ray Carl Wolfe passed away Tuesday, March 31, 2020, at his home. He is survived by his wife, Tracy. His family will be holding a private service.
Mrs. Jecine Beatrice Woodall, 77, of Athens, Alabama, died Tuesday at her residence. A private service and burial will be held later.
Cecilia "Faye" Page of Athens, Alabama, died March 30, 2020. She was born October 31, 1933, to Henry Swann and Blanche (Budden) Williams. She is preceded in death by her parents; husband, Jimmy F. Page; and sisters, Leta Day and Gloria Davis. She is survived by her sister, Lila Barber; child…
- Athens creates 2nd TIF district that includes old Kmart
- Officials: Drone pilot interfered with injured toddler's transport
- Arrest Reports for 4/1/2020
- League lauds local attorney for help amid COVID-19
- Sheriff: Girl, 4, found in woods; had been missing 2 nights
- SOCIALLY DISTANCING SENIORS: Assisted living facilities find new ways to have fun
- Arrest reports for 4/3/2020
- COVID-19: More than 20 cases in Limestone as state nears 1K
- Police: Teen shoots brother, 12, after playing with gun
- COVID-19: Limestone County has 10 reported cases; State reports first death