Bruce Borders of Jasonville, Ind., has performed more than 5,000 times as Elvis and, on the 40th anniversary of the King's death, he reflects on his lifelong love of his music and mystique.
As featured on
One of Bruce Borders’ nearly 40 Elvis Presley replica jumpsuits weighs 38 pounds. Borders wears that “Desert Flower” jumpsuit and others, accessorized with equally weighty capes and belts, while impersonating the late King of Rock ‘n’ Roll in more than 50 shows a year.
This Week's Circulars
Timothy John Jasinski, age 63, of Athens, Alabama, died Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2020, at his residence. A memorial service will be held later.
Richard Louis Brock, 69, of Athens, Alabama, died Friday, February 14, 2020. Mr. Brock was born September 21, 1950 in Birmingham, Alabama. He was a member of First Baptist Church of Athens and was employed as a contractor for NASA. He loved his job, Alabama football, and most of all his fami…
James Cheatham, 67, of Moulton died Wednesday at Decatur Morgan Hospital. Visitation is 12-2pm Friday at Caddo Congregational Christian Church. The funeral will follow at 2:00 PM. Lawrence Funeral Home directing. James was the husband of Rita Cheatham.
Funeral service will be 3 p.m. Saturday, February 22, 2020, at McConnell Memorial Chapel with Steve Olney and Tony Boyles officiating. Visitation will be 1-3 p.m. Saturday at McConnell Funeral Home. Burial will be in Roselawn Cemetery.
- UPDATE: Victim ID'd in fatal morning wreck
- Arrest Reports for 2/15/20
- Arrest Reports for 2/20/20
- 1 arrested, 2 sought after man left naked, begging for help
- Arrest Reports for 2/18/20
- Daughter of interned Athens teacher welcomed to his former home
- Arrest Reports for 2/22/20
- Restaurant scores for Feb. 2–8
- Arrest Reports for 2/19/20
- New practice facility will help Wildcat athletes