Bruce Borders of Jasonville, Ind., has performed more than 5,000 times as Elvis and, on the 40th anniversary of the King's death, he reflects on his lifelong love of his music and mystique.
As featured on
One of Bruce Borders’ nearly 40 Elvis Presley replica jumpsuits weighs 38 pounds. Borders wears that “Desert Flower” jumpsuit and others, accessorized with equally weighty capes and belts, while impersonating the late King of Rock ‘n’ Roll in more than 50 shows a year.
This Week's Circulars
Linda Gail Bridgewater, 67, of Athens, died April 13, 2021. She is survived by husband, Alan Bridgewater. Services were held in Florida.
LaVerne Catherine Crackel Dollahite went to her heavenly home Thursday, April 15, 2021. She died at home, surrounded by those she loved. She was 95. A service will be held noon Tuesday, April 20, 2021, at Decatur First United Methodist Church in Decatur, Alabama. The visitation will be 11 a.…
Funeral service for Reneé Yvette Jefferson-Harris, 50, of Decatur, will be 1 p.m. Wednesday at North Courtland Primitive Baptist Church, Courtland. "Walk-through" viewing 3-8 p.m. Tuesday at New Life Baptist Church, Athens. Burial at Thatch-Mann Cemetery, Athens.
- 1 dead in wreck on U.S. 31
- 1 arrested after Athens gas station shooting
- Old Highway 20, part of Greenbrier Parkway open to public
- LIMESTONE CORRECTIONAL: Ex-employee indicted for sexual misconduct
- Scheme victim's family files suit against ex-superintendents, 7 others
- Arrest reports for 4/17/21
- Arrest reports for 4/15/21
- Arrest reports for 4/14/21
- 3rd participant convicted in Gatlin murder
- Victim ID’d in fatal wreck in Madison