Elizabeth Anne Case arrives with other Limestone County Jail inmates for preliminary hearings Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2019, at the Limestone County Courthouse while holiday music plays through speakers around The Square. Case is charged with reckless murder, felony murder and aggravated child abuse in the death of her 13-month-old son, who was left in a car for about 16 hours before being found by his paternal grandmother. This video has not been edited in any way.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
Timothy John Jasinski, age 63, of Athens, Alabama, died Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2020, at his residence. A memorial service will be held later.
Richard Louis Brock, 69, of Athens, Alabama, died Friday, February 14, 2020. Mr. Brock was born September 21, 1950 in Birmingham, Alabama. He was a member of First Baptist Church of Athens and was employed as a contractor for NASA. He loved his job, Alabama football, and most of all his fami…
James Cheatham, 67, of Moulton died Wednesday at Decatur Morgan Hospital. Visitation is 12-2pm Friday at Caddo Congregational Christian Church. The funeral will follow at 2:00 PM. Lawrence Funeral Home directing. James was the husband of Rita Cheatham.
Funeral service will be 3 p.m. Saturday, February 22, 2020, at McConnell Memorial Chapel with Steve Olney and Tony Boyles officiating. Visitation will be 1-3 p.m. Saturday at McConnell Funeral Home. Burial will be in Roselawn Cemetery.
- Arrest Reports for 2/20/20
- UPDATE: Victim ID'd in fatal morning wreck
- Arrest Reports for 2/22/20
- 1 arrested, 2 sought after man left naked, begging for help
- Daughter of interned Athens teacher welcomed to his former home
- Arrest Reports for 2/15/20
- Arrest Reports for 2/18/20
- Muscle Shoals legends to play in Athens
- MARDI GRAS IN ATHENS: Parade with a Purpose set for Tuesday
- Restaurant scores for Feb. 2–8