As featured on
This Week's Circulars
Funeral for George Malone Jr., 71, will be 1 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2019, at Oak Grove CME Church in Athens. Visitation will be one hour before the funeral. Burial will be in Oak Grove Church cemetery.
Mrs. Kathleen Ann Greer, 84, of Killen, Alabama, died Monday, Oct. 21, 2019, at North Alabama Medical Center in Florence. A memorial service will be 1 p.m. Wednesday at Killen United Methodist Church, with visitation to follow.
Mrs. Mattie Estelle Tucker, 88, of Athens, died Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019, at Limestone Health Facility. Mrs. Tucker was born Dec. 18, 1930, in Limestone County. She was a member of the Church of Christ and she was a homemaker. There will be an 11 a.m. graveside service Wednesday at Lentzville C…
Margie Elvine Adams, age 80, of Athens, passed away on Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019, at her residence. She was born on June 3, 1939, in Lauderdale County to Percy Davis and Comilla Adams. Funeral service for Mrs. Adams will be at 2 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 24, at Limestone Chapel Funeral Home, with Paul…
- 7 arrested at 'known drug house' in Athens
- Athens OKs parkway, sewer agreements with Huntsville
- Masked man charged in theft from Athens ATM
- Limestone NAACP renews call to remove pro-Trump ad
- Restaurant Ratings for 10/19/19
- Arrest Reports for 10/19/19
- Suspect in Cullman death investigation crashes in Limestone Co.
- Arrest Reports for 10/16/19
- Arrest Reports for 10/17/19
- Athens teacher wins presidential award