Bill Burt and George Bremer discuss which team will capture the last spot in the AFC and NFC; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway talk about Big Ten bowl chances; and Clay Horning waxes nostalgic about baseball and 2020.
This Week's Circulars
Graveside service for Mrs. Mary Ann Williams be 1 p.m. Monday, January 25, 2021, at Thatch-Mann Cemetery. Royal Funeral Home-Mason Chapel directing.
Mrs. Ola Mae Barnes, 95, of Athens, Alabama, died Friday, January 22, 2021, at her residence. She was born July 5, 1925, in Limestone County, Alabama, and attended the Nebo Community Church. Graveside services will be 1 p.m. Tuesday at Lentzville Cemetery with Mike Moore officiating. Visitat…
Graveside service for Keyra Cheyenne Potts, 20, of Athens will be held at noon Saturday, January 30, 2021, at Thatch-Mann Cemetery, Athens. Public viewing from noon until 5 p.m. Friday, January 29, 2021, at Peoples Funeral Home.
- Postal problems leave residents frustrated
- Arrest reports for 1/19/21
- Arrest reports for 1/21/21
- Arrest reports for 1/23/21
- Ardmore woman dies in Madison County wreck
- Brooks speaks at rally in Priceville
- Arrest reports for 1/20/21
- COMMUNITY EFFORT: Vaccine clinics open in Limestone County
- Limestone Countians celebrate Biden, Harris inauguration
- Seven local players named to ASWA all-state team