Camera footage from SA Recycling in Athens shows Limestone County Sheriff's Office deputies apprehending a theft suspect on June 10, 2019.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
Mr. Henry Jefferson Hagood, 79, of Athens, Alabama, passed away on Monday, June 17, 2019. Mr. Hagood was born on May 12, 1940, in Limestone County to Harold Hagood and Memory Evans. He was preceded in death by his parents. Mr. Hagood is survived by his wife, Joyce Hagood; sons, Glenn Hagood …
Herman Edward Griffin, Jr., 63, of Athens, passed away on Sunday, June 16, 2019, at Madison Hospital. Mr. Griffin was born September 14, 1955, in The Netherlands to Herman Edward Griffin, Sr., and Leona Case Griffin. He is preceded in death by his parents; and one sister, Marie Griffin. Surv…
Mrs. Joyce Fay Taylor, 76, of Athens, Alabama, passed away Sunday, June 16, 2019, at her home. Mrs. Taylor was born on January 5, 1943, in Athens, Alabama, to Arthur Lee Moran and Mildred Collier Moran. She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Elmo Taylor; and brothers, Ray Mor…
- LCSO: Limestone man fed meth to caged 'attack squirrel'
- Commissioner's mother pulls gun on chase suspect
- Fake Limestone deputies pulling over motorists, knocking on doors
- Ardmore man charged in connection to historical marker thefts
- Arrest Reports for 6/18/19
- Arrest Reports for 6/14/19
- Arrest Reports for 6/15/19
- UPDATE: Victim in U.S. 31 fatal wreck was pedestrian
- Cornfield crash on Alabama 99
- Arrest Reports for 6/13/19