As featured on
This Week's Circulars
73, died Sept. 16, 2019, at her residence in Elkmont, Alabama. Visitation will be Sept. 19, 2019, from 1-3 p.m. at Ardmore Chapel Funeral Home, Ardmore, Alabama, with funeral service immediately following. Burial in Gatlin Cemetery.
Funeral service for Eunice Louise Benford Collier, 97, will be noon Saturday, September 21, 2019, at Peoples Funeral Home. Visitation is 6-7 p.m. Friday, September 20, 2019, at Peoples. Burial in Thatch-Mann Cemetery.
Rebecca D. Ingrum, 88, of Athens, died Friday at Huntsville Hospital. Mrs. Ingrum was born September 7, 1931, in Lauderdale County, a homemaker and a member of First Baptist Church of Athens. A memorial service will be noon Thursday at Spry Funeral Home Chapel with Joel Teal officiating. Vis…
Shirley Ann Hargrove, 71, of Athens, Alabama, passed away on Sunday morning, Sept. 15, 2019, at Athens Limestone Hospital in Athens. She was born June 3, 1948, in Athens, Alabama, to Thomas Allen Hudson and Christine Lovell Hudson. Shirley was a loving wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, si…
- DEVELOPING: Athens City Councilman hospitalized after domestic incident
- Arrest Reports for 9/14/19
- UPDATED: Business owner defends East Limestone #MAGA sign
- Arrest Reports for 9/13/19
- Arrest Reports for 9/12/19
- Arrest Reports for 9/17/19
- LCSO seeks suspect in Dollar General robbery
- Arrest Reports for 9/11/19
- West Limestone, East Limestone named Schools of Distinction
- UPDATE: Pryor leads Clements to win over Phil Campbell