The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Friday:
• Kimberly Renea Hastings, 24, of 5881 County Road 81, Florence, possession of a controlled substance and second-degree possession of marijuana; arrested following traffic stop
• Joe Darrell McGill, 40, of 29749 Coggins Road, Ardmore, third-degree domestic violence (harassment)
The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following thefts Friday:
• Pit Bull terrier valued at $150 stolen and television and dining room table sustained $100 damage during burglary Thursday or Friday in 12000 block Snake Road
The Athens Police Department reported the following arrests Friday:
• Jonathan Lee Carlton, 25, of 13925 Shaw Road, Lot 12, Athens, resisting arrest and probation revoked on previous conviction for second-degree possession of marijuana
• Edward Earl Hamilton, 47, of 4707 Trousdale Drive, Nashville, second-degree possession of marijuana
The Athens Police Department reported the following thefts Friday:
• Rug Doctor brand carpet cleaner valued at $8,000 leased from Winn-Dixie at 100 U.S. 31 South, Suite H, between April 1-29 and never returned
• Nikon brand D3000 camera and Nicoret brand gum, total value $529, stolen Wednesday from Walmart at 1011 U.S. 72 East
• Hewlett Packard laptop computer valued at $498 reported stolen from Bomar Inn at 1101 U.S. 31 South between April 21-29
• $70 in cash stolen Thursday from 1212 Kelli Drive
• Three cases of Bud Light brand beer valued at $45 stolen Thursday from Exxon station at 1510 U.S. 72 East by someone driving Oldsmobile with dented front passenger-side door
Athens-Limestone Hospital reported no admissions or discharges Friday.
Admissions and discharges represent only those who agree to have their names published.