Athens and Limestone County arrest and incident reports for Saturday, May 14, 2011.
The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Saturday:
• Alisha Lynn Caldarone, 25, of 709 Garrett Road, Athens, two counts of possession of a controlled substance, five counts of obtaining a controlled substance (four through fraud), and two counts of attempting to commit a controlled substance crime
• Forrest Nathaniel Carter, 36, of 1401 N. Malone St., Apt. 120A, Athens, failing to pay child support (for Baldwin County)
• Michael Vincent-Wade Curtis, 29, of 1914 Frankford Ave., Apt. 928, Panama City, Fla., second-degree possession of marijuana and possession of a pistol with no permit
• Manoochehre Lee Dadfar, 32, of 27750 Bethel Road, Elkmont, third-degree domestic violence
• Demetrius Michael Jones, 31, of 3708 W. 22nd St., Panama City, Fla., second-degree possession of marijuana
• Brandt Wayne Murphy, 29, of 19911 Piney Chapel Road, Athens, driving under the influence of drugs and possession of a controlled substance
• Isaiah Oneal Rice, 24, of 908 Beech St., Athens, probation violation
• Wade Deion Trousdale Jr., 32, of 25442 Craft, Athens, third-degree burglary
• Christopher Cody Usery, 19, of 27994 Thatch Road, Elkmont, third-degree domestic violence
The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported no thefts Saturday.
The Athens Police Department reported no arrests Saturday.
The Athens Police Department reported no thefts Saturday.