The Limestone County Sheriff's Office reported the following arrests Thursday and Friday:
• Jeremy Lynn McConnell, 40, 31000 block Valley Lane, Prospect, Tennessee, third-degree domestic violence (assault)
• Justin Lavon Chambers, 32, 26000 block Salem Minor Hill Road, Lester, third-degree domestic violence (assault)
• Bryan Michael Doll, 39, 10000 block U.S. 31, Tanner, bond revoked on previous charge of obstructing government operations
• Danny Jaron Mayberry, 28, 30000 block Ardmore Ridge Road, Ardmore, Tennessee, two counts of possession of a controlled substance and two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia
• Kelly Marie Hogue, 32, 13000 block Ripley Road, Athens, third-degree domestic violence (assault) and possession of a controlled substance
• Jamey Ray Thompson, 42, 10000 block Segars Road, Madison, third-degree theft
• Adrian Shane Ussery, 33, 600 block Sixth Street, Athens, second-degree possession of marijuana, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest
• Justin Dominique Houston, 30, 11000 block Leonard Circle, Athens, probation violation on previous charge of distribution of a controlled substance
• Benjamin Allen Hill, 30, 30000 block Lester Road, Lester, attempting to elude, second-degree possession of marijuana and seven counts of first-degree possession of a forged instrument
• Justin Michael Wise, 38, 22000 block Guthrie Road, Elkmont, (Limestone County Community Corrections Program) two counts first-degree manufacturing a controlled substance and third-degree arson
• Earl Edward King Jr., 64, 700 block Brownsferry Street, Athens, bond revoked on previous charges of five counts of third-degree burglary
• Telly Savalas Atkins, 45, 19000 block George Washington Street, Tanner, public intoxication
The Limestone County Sheriff's Office reported no new thefts Friday.
Athens Police Department reported no new arrests or thefts Friday.