The Limestone County Sheriff's Office reported the following arrests Wednesday:
• Leanna Paige Drake, 29, 26000 block Pattie Lane, Ardmore, Tennessee, (Limestone County Community Corrections Program) Chemical endangerment of a child
• Sean Benjamin Walts, 35, 25000 block Caldera Drive, Athens, first-degree theft
• Jessica Nicole Dugger, 24, 13000 block Marks Drive, Athens, bond revoked on previous charges of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia
• Matthew Dee Alexander, 42, 1200 block County Road 13, Shorter, bond revoked on previous charge of third-degree robbery
• Joseph Michael Douglas, 33, 23000 block Elkton Road, Athens, bond revoked/probation violation on previous charge of third-degree criminal mischief
• Joel Dwight Gooch Jr., 35, 16000 block Poplar Creek Road, Athens, bond revoked/probation violation on previous charges of second-degree aggravated assault, first-degree theft and two counts third-degree burglary
• Corey Daniel Watkins, 28, 21000 block Hickory Hill Lane, Athens, third-degree domestic violence (harassment), violation of a domestic violence protection order and possession of a pistol by a violent felon
• Ronald Wayne Grigsby, 65, 14000 block Blackburn Road, Athens, DUI (alcohol)
The Limestone County Sheriff's Office reported no new thefts Wednesday.
Athens Police Department reported no new arrests or thefts Wednesday.