The Limestone County Sheriff's Office reported the following arrests Friday:
• Danielle Zorn, 20, 600 block County Road 578, Rogersville, attempting to elude by any means (Alabama State Troopers)
• Karen Lee Johnson, 60, 12000 block Two Rivers Drive, Athens, DUI (alcohol) (Alabama State Troopers)
• Timothy James Towe, 34, 23000 block St. John Road, Athens, (Limestone County Community Corrections Program) fraudulent use of a credit card
• Selena Grace Woody, 22, 25000 block Capshaw Road, Athens, extradition hold
• Douglas Allen Wells, 78, 18000 block Wells Road, Athens, permitting livestock to run at large
• Jessica Dianne Trammell, 26, 3000 block Sample Drive, Trussville, probation violation on previous charge of possession of a controlled substance
• Santiago Perez, 43, 100 block Mason Street, Athens, ICE hold
• Erin Jessica Greenfield, 24, 21000 block Tillman Mill Road, Elkmont, public intoxication
• Joshua Robert Yant, 36, 27000 block Thach Road, Athens, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance and illegal possession of prescription drugs (Ardmore Police Department)
The Limestone County Sheriff's Office reported no new thefts Friday.
Athens Police Department reported no new arrests or thefts Friday.