The Limestone County Sheriff's Office reported the following arrests Monday:
• Hunter Eugene Rose, 21, of 16000 block Huntsville-Browns Ferry Road, Athens, probation violation on previous convictions of second-degree domestic violence (assault) and domestic violence (strangulation or suffocation)
• Candace Lynn Arteaga, 40, of 12000 block Elk River Road, Huntsville, third-degree domestic violence (assault) and third-degree domestic violence (criminal mischief)
• Byron Gene Gordon, 49, of 26000 block Bethel Road, Elkmont, probation violation on previous conviction of unauthorized use of a vehicle
• Michael Craig McLeod, 41, of 12000 block Finger Lake Way, Elkmont, (Limestone County Community Corrections Program) two counts possession of a controlled substance
• Kala Lynn Collins, 23, of 17000 block Shadow Wood Drive, Athens, possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine) and attempt to elude
• Ronald Eugene Carter, 49, of 20000 block Elkton Road, Elkmont, disorderly conduct
• (Alabama State Troopers) Salvador Carrillo Hernandez, 30, of 2900 block Boswell Drive, Huntsville, DUI (alcohol), improper lane usage and no drivers license
• (Alabama State Troopers) Zaccheus Crishon Rich, 21, of 1300 block South Hines Street, Athens, first-degree receiving stolen property and attempt to elude by motor vehicle
The Limestone County Sheriff's Office reported no new thefts Monday.
Athens Police Department reported no new arrests or thefts Monday.