The Limestone County Sheriff's Office reported the following arrests Friday:
• Shanique Deshay Williamson, 34, of 17000 block Happy Hollow Road, Elkmont, second-degree assault
• Keith James Blair, 30, of 23000 block West Black Road, Athens, third-degree theft
• Monica Eyvone Smith, 35, of 33000 block Alabama 99, Anderson, probation violation on previous conviction for third-degree domestic violence - harassment
• Larry Eugene Holt II, 42, of 25000 block Veto Road, Elkmont, bond revoked on previous charge of first-degree unlawful imprisonment - exposure to possible physical injury and second-degree assault
• Scottie Dewayne Neeley, 37, of 24000 block Mooresville Road, Athens, bond revoked on previous charge of driving under the influence of controlled substances
• Gerry Wayne Ray, 60, of 700 block Cedar Lake Road, Decatur, probation violation on previous charge of first-degree theft
The Limestone County Sheriff's Office reported no thefts Friday.
The Athens Police Department reported no arrests Friday.
The Athens Police Department reported the following thefts and incidents Friday:
• Holt bifold leather wallet, $20 in cash, Alabama driver's license, journeyman card, Valero and Chevron gasoline cards, Redstone Federal Credit Union debit card, eBay credit card, Amazon credit card and Capital One credit card, partial total $85, reported stolen Feb. 4, Athens, no block number listed
• Goya seasoning, Valentina salsa and Reynold's aluminum foil, total $11.50, reported stolen Feb. 5, 1000 block North Jefferson Street
• Two Definity HP 800 tires valued at $450 reported damaged by criminal mischief Feb. 5, Athens, no block number listed