This Week's Circulars
Dannie R. Gilliam passed away Friday, January 17, 2020. Funeral will be 2 p.m. Wednesday, January 22, 2020, at McConnell Funeral Home. Visitation will be 5-8 p.m. Tuesday, January 21, 2020, at McConnell. Burial in Antioch Cemetery.
Vicki Lynn Adams, 67, passed away Saturday, January 18, 2020, at her home surrounded by her family. Mrs. Adams was born October 21, 1952, to Ronald Cortez Chittam and Eliza Cathrion King. A memorial service for Mrs. Adams will be held 2 p.m. Wednesday, January 22, 2020, at Limestone Chapel F…
Services for Edwena Adams Harper Street were 2 p.m. Sunday, January 19, 2020, at McConnell Funeral Home, Athens, Alabama, with visitation beginning at 1 p.m. Mrs. Street, 94, passed away on the morning of January 17, 2020, in Athens, Alabama. Born in Houston County, Tennessee, on June 4, 192…
Larry David Stark, 75, of Athens, Alabama, died Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2020, at Athens-Limestone Hospital. A memorial service will be 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 18, at AMVETS Post 21 in Athens. Spry Funeral Home assisted the family.
Thomas Vassar Morton III, 71, of Athens, Alabama, passed away at home Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020. He was born on March 1, 1948, in New Jersey to Thomas Morton II and Dorothy Nicol. Funeral service for Mr. Morton will be held at 3:30 p.m. Friday, Jan. 24, at Poplar Creek Baptist Church, with Ch…
- Arrest Reports for 1/15/20
- Arrest Reports for 1/18/20
- Arrest Reports for 1/16/20
- Restaurant scores for Jan. 5–11
- BREAKING: APD responds to child shooting
- UPDATED: Mayor, retired director among finalists for Limestone superintendent
- Arrest Reports for 1/14/2020
- Arrest Reports for 1/17/20
- Trinity grad the featured speaker at annual MLK event
- JIMMY GILL PARK: Council at impasse over funding