The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Thursday:
• Princess Myeishia Anderson, 23, of 112 S. Fifth Place, Birmingham, first-degree receiving stolen property
• Freddie Bass Jr., 61, of 13869 Lucas Ferry Road, Athens, 29 counts of negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument
• Chad Arkest Carter, 41,of 18635 Coffman Road, Elkmont, first-degree assault and bond revoked on manufacturing a controlled substance
• Wallace Dewayne Garrett, 42, of 14683 Chris Way, Lot 26, Athens, harassment
• Robert Keith Harris, 50, of 323 County Road 374, Hillsboro, five counts of negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument
• Sue Ellen Keeton, 44, of 16095 Fantasia Way, Athens, two counts of fraudulent use of a credit card
• Rachel Machele Lovett, 43, of 17650 Brownsferry St., Athens, violated probation on distribution of a controlled substance
• Belinda Faye McCluskey, 36, of 23733 Pressnell Road, Lot 15, Athens, violated probation on DUI
• Alvin McDade, 51, of 20857 Elk River Mills Road, Athens, possession of a controlled substance
• William Ray Morrison, 50, two counts of third-degree domestic violence (harassment and assault)
• Ruth Ann Moss, 30, of 15854 Huntsville Browns Ferry, violated probation on vehicular homicide; held without bond in Limestone County Jail
• Stephanie Melinda Payne, 32, of 19666 Patillo Road, Lot 4, Mount Vernon, harassment
• Ronald Stanley, 52, of 101 Scotland Drive, Athens, third-degree theft of property and third-degree criminal trespass
The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following thefts Thursday:
• LG brand slide telephone valued at $170 stolen between July 25-27 from Quinn Road
• Seven syringes valued at $362 stolen Tuesday or Wednesday from 21000 block of Easter Ferry Road
• Onan brand engine valued at $3,000 stolen between Aug. 1-12 from 19000 block of Nuclear Plant Road
• 1984 Isuzu pickup truck valued at $500 stolen Tuesday or Wednesday from Interstate 65 at the 352-mile marker
• Scanner valued at $110 and prescription medication of undetermined value stolen Wednesday from a vehicle on Townsend Ford Road
The Athens Police Department reported the following arrests Thursday:
• Letajeh Renee Coffman, 21, of 503 Welch Drive, Athens, criminal trespass
• Princess Myeishia Anderson, 23, of 1888 Fulton Ave., Birmingham, first-degree receiving stolen property
• Ronald Stanley, 52, homeless, third-degree theft of property and third-degree criminal trespass
The Athens Police Department reported no thefts Thursday.
The Athens Police Department reported the following thefts Thursday:
• Lawnmower valued at $100 stolen between Friday and Wednesday from 518 N. Jefferson St.
• Ninety-five dollars in cash stolen Wednesday from 20462 Huntsville-Browns Ferry Road
• Craftsman brand tools valued at $1,000 stolen Wednesday from vehicle at 19049 Airfield St.
• Four razor blades, Secret and Right Guard brand deodorant sticks, four scented oils and six miscellaneous items, total value $49, stolen Wednesday from 600 S. Jefferson St.
• Driver-side quarter panel valued at $250 damaged and three Allen brand wrenches, four-way lug wrench and four 24-inch Kumho brand tires and chrome Shooz brand wheels, total value $3,820, stolen Thursday from 520 U.S. 72 West
• Deidre Elyse Moore, 22, of Athens was injured in a one-vehicle accident at 11:20 a.m. Wednesday on Pryor Street between Sussex Drive and Dexter Street, according to Athens Police.
Athens-Limestone Hospital reported no admissions and one discharge Thursday.
Discharged: Ezie Hughes of Athens
Admissions and discharges represent only those who agree to have their names published.
This Week's Circulars
Graveside service for Ethel Lee Hubbard, 95, of Athens, is 1 p.m. Saturday, September 19, 2020, at Eastwood Memorial Gardens, Montgomery, Alabama.
Larry "Lee" Burch Jr., of Lakeland, Florida, passed away Thursday, August 27, 2020. He was born September 29, 1968. Graveside services will be 2 p.m. Sunday at Athens City Cemetery with Mike Davis officiating.
Graveside service for the Rev. Paul Edward Moore, 77, is 11 a.m. Sunday. September 20, 2020, at Thatch-Mann Cemetery in Athens, with Peoples Funeral Home directing. Viewing at Peoples Funeral Home is 4-7 p.m. Saturday, September 19.
Tony Curtis Pylant passed away September 12, 2020. Visitation is 10-11 a.m. Wednesday, September 16, at McConnell Funeral Home. Graveside service is 11:30 a.m. at Germantown Cemetery.
- BREAKING: Victim ID'd in Clinton Street investigation
- UPDATE: Victim ID'd in I-65 wreck
- Arrest reports for 9/16/20
- Athens Police investigating Friday night shooting
- THANK A FARMER: Curtis Farms going strong after 35 years
- WISH GRANTED: Tanner grad receives surprise send-off
- Arrest reports for 9/11/20
- Arrest reports for 9/15/20
- Gilbert leads Clements to victory over Phil Campbell
- Neighborhood Bridges Program to benefit Ardmore community