The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Tuesday:
• Rodney Vonnel Bizzell, 35, of 184 McIntire Lane, Decatur, third-degree theft
• Barbara Joann Cramer, 38, of 477 Fairview Road, Russellville, probation revoked on first-degree theft
• Allan Shane Moore, 40, of 1311 Highway 45, Raburn, violated probation on third-degree burglary
• Jesus Lozano Sanchez, 40, of 6035 Peclair Road, North Cross, Ga., violated probation on second-degree possession of a forged instrument
• Michael Keith Taylor, 35, of 25701 Iron Gate Drive, Madison, third-degree domestic violence (harassment)
• Robbie Scott Tucker, 31, of 28172 Schrimsher Road, Madison, chemical endangerment of a child and first-degree manufacturing controlled substance; his wife was arrested on both of those charges Friday but Robbie was not home at the time and was arrested Monday on a warrant, according to Lt. Lance Royals.
The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following thefts Tuesday:
• Vehicle broken into Monday in 12000 block of Slaudder Circle; nothing missing; witness saw black male described as 6-feet, three-inches tall and weighing 185 pounds with blue jeans and a black T-shirt run from the vehicle
• Black utility trailer valued at $600 stolen between Saturday and Monday from 10000 block of U.S. 31 South
The Athens Police Department reported the following arrest Tuesday:
• Andrea Dunavant Beasley, 24, of 121 Two Rivers Drive, Apt. C-3, Athens, driving under the influence of liquor, second-degree possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia
The Athens Police Department reported the following theft Tuesday:
• One lawn sweeper and two zero-turn lawn mowers, total value $12,039, were stolen between Aug. 15 and 18 from Trigreen Equipment LLC at 131 U.S. 31 South
• Abbey Sparks, 17, of Athens was injured in a one-vehicle accident at 7:25 a.m. Tuesday on Davis Road, five miles west of Athens, a state trooper said. She was treated at Athens-Limestone Hospital and released. She was wearing a seatbelt, the trooper said.
• Richard D. Kunter, 55, of Athens was in critical condition at Huntsville Hospital after hitting a drainage culvert at 5:28 p.m. Monday on U.S. 72 West, between Mooresville Road and McCulley Mill Road, according to Athens Police.
Athens-Limestone Hospital reported no admissions and one discharge Tuesday.
Discharged: Joy Robison of Athens
Admissions and discharges represent only those who agree to have their names published.
This Week's Circulars
Graveside service for Ethel Lee Hubbard, 95, of Athens, is 1 p.m. Saturday, September 19, 2020, at Eastwood Memorial Gardens, Montgomery, Alabama.
Larry "Lee" Burch Jr., of Lakeland, Florida, passed away Thursday, August 27, 2020. He was born September 29, 1968. Graveside services will be 2 p.m. Sunday at Athens City Cemetery with Mike Davis officiating.
Graveside service for the Rev. Paul Edward Moore, 77, is 11 a.m. Sunday. September 20, 2020, at Thatch-Mann Cemetery in Athens, with Peoples Funeral Home directing. Viewing at Peoples Funeral Home is 4-7 p.m. Saturday, September 19.
Tony Curtis Pylant passed away September 12, 2020. Visitation is 10-11 a.m. Wednesday, September 16, at McConnell Funeral Home. Graveside service is 11:30 a.m. at Germantown Cemetery.
- BREAKING: Victim ID'd in Clinton Street investigation
- UPDATE: Victim ID'd in I-65 wreck
- Arrest reports for 9/16/20
- Athens Police investigating Friday night shooting
- THANK A FARMER: Curtis Farms going strong after 35 years
- WISH GRANTED: Tanner grad receives surprise send-off
- Arrest reports for 9/15/20
- Arrest reports for 9/11/20
- Gilbert leads Clements to victory over Phil Campbell
- Neighborhood Bridges Program to benefit Ardmore community