The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Sunday and Monday:
• Neecia Sue Davenport, 53, of 500 Elkton St., Athens, third-degree theft of services
• Ron Christopher Jones, 33, of 14928 Bell Road, Athens, third-degree assault (for Leighton Police Department)
• Roberto Carlos Jiminez, 36, of 10420 U.S. 31 South, Lot 388, Tanner, public intoxication and resisting arrest
• Martin Ellis Kyle, 35, of 15236 Ham Road, Athens, probation violated on charge of third-degree theft
• Rohn Everett Pruett, 55, of 10429 New Cut, Athens, third-degree criminal trespassing
• Jose Roberto Silvar, 24, of Railroad Ave., Lot 3, Tanner, probation violated on charge of second-degree possession of marijuana
• Adriene Lynn Tisdale, 21, of 7901 Greenbriar Road, Madison, harassing communications (for Madison Police Department)
The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following thefts Monday:
• Prescription medication, no dollar value given, taken during the breaking and entering of a vehicle between July 30 and July 31 in the 20000 bock of Todd Circle
• Theft of $500 cash on June 26 in the 22000 block of New Garden Road
• Snap-on brand toolbox with miscellaneous tools valued at $750 taken July 29 during a theft in the 29000 block of Easter Ferry Road.
• Brown, boxer bulldog valued at $200 taken between July 31 and Aug. 1 in the 17000 block of Hall Road
• A 19-inch Panasonic TV, Sherwood brand stereo system, Rockwell brand table saw, Weber brand charcoal grill, and a DVD player, with a $1,640 total value, taken between July 24 and Aug. 2 during a burglary in the 16000 block of Witty Mill Road.
• VISA credit card and Liberty debit card, no dollar value given, taken Aug. 1 during a theft in the 16000 block of Mooresville Road
The Athens Police Department reported the follow arrests Monday:
• Victoria Milem Clarke, 41, of 2115 Booker Drive, Athens, harassment and third-degree assault
• Salvador Diaz, 31, of 411 Rogers St., Athens, DUI
• Jose Alfredo Hidalgo, 25, of Kniro Road, Apt. B, Huntsville, DUI
• Lanuel Brandon Irons, 33, of 1412 Hayden St., Athens, DUI (alcohol and drugs)
• Cameron William Lee Pitts, 18, of 14329 S. Blackburn Road, Athens, public intoxication
• Guillermo Garcia Mendoza, 34, of 202 N. Malone St. Athens, DUI
• Julia Ann Milem, 58, of 2114 Aretha St., Athens, harassment and assault
• Steven Edward Porterfield, 45, of 110 Thomas St., room 1, Athens, probation revocation (for Decatur Police Department)
• Jose Roberto Silvar, 24, of Railroad Ave., Lot 3, Tanner, harassment
The Athens Police Department reported the following thefts Monday:
• Second-degree property theft of 60 Lexapro and 70 Zanax tablets with a total value of $100 taken July 29 from 317 Thomas St.
• Various clothing items valued at $85 shoplifted July 31 from Walmart at 1011 U.S. 72 East
• Property theft of $180 cash between July 29 and July 31 at 1301 N. Jefferson St.
• Vehicle tag 44B29D2 valued at $45 taken between July 31 and Aug. 1 at 403 Malone St.
• Unknown quantity of various clothing items valued at $50 shoplifted Aug. 2 from 600 S. Jefferson St.
Athens-Limestone Hospital reported no admissions or discharges Monday.
Admissions and discharges represent only those who agree to have their names published.
This Week's Circulars
David Eugene Abernathy, 58, of Athens, Alabama, died Saturday. Graveside services will be 11 a.m. Tuesday at Gatlin Cemetery. No visitation is planned.
Mary Benita Moss Ulrich, 88, went to be with her heavenly father Friday, January 15, 2021. There will be a 2 p.m. graveside service Wednesday at Roselawn Cemetery with Chris Preston officiating. Spry Funeral Home is directing. She was preceded in death by the love of her life, Homer Ulrich; …
- Arrest reports for 1/16/21
- Athens man out on bond after 75-count indictment for child porn, trafficking
- Attempted murder, rape among grand jury indictments
- Weekend wreck damages planter at Athens Post Office
- COVID-19 vaccine clinics open Monday
- Arrest reports for 1/13/21
- Arrest reports for 1/12/21
- Tanner woman arrested for illegal gambling operation
- Welcome home, Case: Deputy's 7-month-old home after Vanderbilt stay
- Athens hires new city planner