Blake Williams captured snow scenes Monday across Limestone County — east to west and from Ardmore to Tanner.
This Week's Circulars
Graveside service for Mrs. Mary Ann Williams be 1 p.m. Monday, January 25, 2021, at Thatch-Mann Cemetery. Royal Funeral Home-Mason Chapel directing.
Mrs. Ola Mae Barnes, 95, of Athens, Alabama, died Friday, January 22, 2021, at her residence. She was born July 5, 1925, in Limestone County, Alabama, and attended the Nebo Community Church. Graveside services will be 1 p.m. Tuesday at Lentzville Cemetery with Mike Moore officiating. Visitat…
Graveside service for Keyra Cheyenne Potts, 20, of Athens will be held at noon Saturday, January 30, 2021, at Thatch-Mann Cemetery, Athens. Public viewing from noon until 5 p.m. Friday, January 29, 2021, at Peoples Funeral Home.
- Postal problems leave residents frustrated
- Ardmore woman dies in Madison County wreck
- Arrest reports for 1/19/21
- Arrest reports for 1/21/21
- Arrest reports for 1/23/21
- ACS board votes to terminate employee
- Arrest reports for 1/20/21
- Brooks speaks at rally in Priceville
- COMMUNITY EFFORT: Vaccine clinics open in Limestone County
- Limestone Countians celebrate Biden, Harris inauguration