update: confirmed by shams that he has tested positive for the virus: https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1237913057596026881?s=09
update: nba season suspended: https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1237914166285008896?s=09
As featured on
OKLAHOMA CITY — The NBA suspended its season after postponing the Jazz-Thunder game Wednesday night, which was a result of Utah center Rudy Gobert testing positive for the coronavirus.
This Week's Circulars
Graveside service for Annie Lee Thompson-Blair, 72, will be noon Saturday, April 11, 2020, at the Roselawn Cemetery. Viewing will take place Thursday until 6 p.m. Friday and 8-11 a.m. Saturday at Peoples' Funeral Home.
Graveside service for Bernadine Brinkley, 74, will be 1 p.m. Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at Thatch-Mann Cemetery. Viewing 3-6 p.m. Tuesday, April 7, 2020, and 8 a.m.-noon Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at Peoples' Funeral Home.
Graveside service for Deacon Bennie (Charlie) Ratliff, 88, is 1 p.m. Friday, April 10, 2020, at Hatchett Cemetery in Tanner. Viewing 3-6 p.m. Wednesday, April 8, and 8 a.m.-noon Friday, April 10, at People's Funeral Home.
Ronnie Max Springer, 68, of Athens died Sunday at Huntsville Hospital. Services will be private.
- Officials: Drone pilot interfered with injured toddler's transport
- Arrest Reports for 4/4/20
- Arrest reports for 4/3/2020
- ONE GARDENER TO ANOTHER: How to identify and treat poison ivy, oak and sumac
- A CALL TO RESIDENTS: City, county officials address questions, update residents
- LICENSE COMMISSION: New rules for registrations, renewals
- Arrest Reports for 4/2/20
- Athens Mayor: 'Use a dose of common sense' when enjoying weekend
- SOCIALLY DISTANCING SENIORS: Assisted living facilities find new ways to have fun
- Here’s how one church held outdoor worship on Sunday morning