This Week's Circulars
Age 91 of Athens passed away on Tuesday November 23rd. Visitation will be Saturday November 27th at McConnell Funeral Home from 12-1pm, with a 1pm chapel service. Interment will follow at Roselawn Cemetery.
Reda Lee Hasting, 85 of Athens, Alabama, died Sunday, November 21, 2021 at Huntsville Hospital. Mrs. Hasting was born March 9, 1936 in Limestone County, she was a member of Cambridge United Methodist Church and she was a homemaker. Services will be noon Saturday at Spry Funeral Home Chapel i…
Paul Franklin Whitt, 87, Elkmont, died Monday, November 22, 2021, at his residence. There will be a 2PM Graveside Service Friday at Sandlin Cemetery, Mark Whitt officiating. Visitation is noon-1:30pm at Spry Funeral Home in Athens.
- New $30 million manufacturing plant coming to Athens
- LCS board approves new district lines
- Athens man killed by drunk driver in weekend crash
- Arrest reports for 11/24/21
- Arrest reports for 11/23/21
- Arrest reports for 11/20/21
- Blake Sims to sign autographs in Athens on Friday
- Arrest reports for 11/18/21
- Lindsay Lane standout signs with Wallace State
- Arrest reports for 11/17/21